AI for Earth
Early Bird Access
BirdBot Questionnaire #1
We are gathering feedback in order to make the best wildlife camera possible!
AI Camera? - Watch our Demo
Please Answer the Questions Below
2. Email Address*
3. What is your current Profession?*
4. Are you involved in Wildlife Conservation? - Rating 1 - 5*
1 - Not Involved
2 - Occasionally Pick Up Litter
3 - Own a Bird Feeder
4 - Participate in Community Science
5 - Conservation is Part of my Job
5. What are the biggest barriers or problems with wildlife conservation today?*
6. Do you think Community Science helps Wildlife Conservation? - Yes / No*
Yes - I do think community science helps wildlife conservation
No - I think there are issues with community science projects
7. What are the biggest barriers or problems with Community Science today?*
8. Have you set up a camera trap or wildlife camera before?*
Yes - I have set up a wildlife camera
No - I have not set up a wildlife camera
9. What do you think when you read the statement below? Like it / Don't like it?*
"BirdBot is a wildlife camera that Allows those interested in community science to contribute Wildlife data using the power of artificial intelligence. With every BirdBot Deployment, community Scientists are able to Validate Wildlife data, Learn more about the wildlife around them, and build Tools for other community members.
By building a network of Smart wildlife cameras, we plan to Increase community engagement and Expand upon traditional wildlife research methods we know today."
10. have you considered buying an outdoor video camera?*
I already have an outdoor video camera.
Yes, I have considered an outdoor video camera.
No, I don't want an outdoor camera.
11. Would you consider buying an outdoor video camera if it supported Wildlife conservation?*
I already have an outdoor video camera for wildlife conservation.
Yes, I would buy an outdoor video camera for wildlife conservation.
No, I don't want an outdoor video camera.
12. What is your favorite bird?*
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.